Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brick

A colleague keeps a brick on their desk. What a cunning plan.

Very useful for smashing things or throwing at people. And the hollow bit can hold paper clips. I think it's very nice, it "enlivens dull desk".

My desk is very boring. I haven't attempted to personalise my work space as I might be moving desks (again) very soon. I have a couple of posters I'm going to put up once I'm settled again. One says "Hard Work Never Killed Anybody Important" and the other says "How About A Nice Cup Of Shut The Fuck Up". And a crudely fashioned one "EO, I owe, so off to work I go".

Those, combined with an electrified barbed wire fence around my desk, an intravenous coffee drip and a Father Jack Swearing Screen Saver (yes such a thing exists - somewhere) would make my life complete and I might stay in my job for ever and ever.


No comments: