Sunday, January 18, 2009

Whining Shite

The perfect end to a shit weekend... my bloody power's out. Fuck this fucking weather and all the attendant crap.

So I'm using my laptop to keep warm while the air around me slowly freezes. Mind you, it does smell nice, I'm using scented tealights and great big Yankee candles to light the way to the toilet.

And ER's on in an hour.

Bollocks.

When the laptop battery runs out, I'll have to go to bed in a jumper and two pairs of tracksuit bottoms.

I'd go to the pub, except it's probably the same situation down there.

Serves me right for laughing at my irritating neighbour when one of his trees broke clean in two in yesterday's wind.

2 comments:

Serial Complainer said...

>I'll have to go to bed in a jumper and two pairs of tracksuit bottoms.

Ooohh you're such a tease....

Govstooge said...

Oh yes, and they're full of holes too. I'm a scruffy fecker.