Stolen from the World Wide Weird Web:
• Ten civil servants standing in a line, One of them was downsized - then there were nine.
• Nine civil servants who must negotiate, One joined the union - then there were eight.
• Eight civil servants thought they were in heaven, 'Til one of them was redeployed - then there were seven.
• Seven civil servants, their jobs as safe as bricks, But one was reclassified - then there were six.
• Six civil servants trying to survive, One of them was privatized - then there were five.
• Five civil servants ready to give more, But one golden handshake reduced them to four.
• Four civil servants full of loyalty, Their jobs were all advertised - then there were three.
• Three civil servants under review, One left on secondment - then there were two.
• Two civil servants coping on the run, One went on stress leave - then there was one.
• The last civil servant agreed to relocate, Replaced by 10 contract workers at twice the hourly rate.