Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Eve of the Bleeeearrrrrrgh

Oh lordy, it's this blog's first birthday tomorrow. I'm trying to think of something witty and wonderful to mark the occasion.

Given that a substantial number of posts I write are concerned with toilets, arses and things that fall out of arses into toilets (we would hope, anyway), I was hugely amused by the discovery that tomorrow is also POOP FOR PEACE DAY.

If you don't believe me, have a look here. Nice thought, but pooing on demand isn't exactly an easily-mastered skill. Poop Report is a great site, there's even a section about pooing at work, which should be downloaded by our Personnel department, printed and put into the employee induction handbook. It's an intellectual approach to toilet humour, and thankfully, it's not illustrated.

And, as I type, I'm listening to a song with "Bum" in the title.

That's serendipity or something, isn't it?

----------------
Now playing: Arctic Monkeys - Mardy Bum
via FoxyTunes

No comments: