Monday, March 31, 2008

The Unwritten Law of Probability

I am left alone by my bosses at work all day long. I spend the day preparing reports, checking forms, signing leave application forms, going for tea and all the other exciting things that fill my working hours.

THEN, when I decide to look up a news site for some light relief, and only then, does a boss walk up behind me to ask me something. I don't think even a seasoned Alt and Tab practitioner such as myself could hide the fact that I was looking at a story about white dog shit (Ok, not strictly true, but funnier than what I really was looking at).

Is there an equation that can describe the above occurrence?

I dunno. I couldn't add to save my life. Any statisticians/ mathematicians/ nerds please contact me. Bring pi.

No comments: