Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My eyes are burning!

The front page of today's Irish Examiner scared me. I am still shaking.

Maybe I am not so old after all.

Ladies of a certain vintage would go all weak at the knees at the sight of it. I, however, screamed in the canteen when I was presented with it by a cruel co-worker, arousing the attention of several Department staff, among them senior managers.

What was this thing?

A topless Wee Daniel. Och, bless him.

Even now, the sound of ripping paper and snipping scissors carries on the breeze from the nursing homes to my window.

(SHUDDER)

Edit - I would post a link, but once was enough! Go find it yourselves!

1 comment:

mazza said...

The horror of that image motivated me to finish what i had been procrastinating about since november the 6th last year. i got verbal diahorrea and i spilled. Thank you uncivil servant - from the one with a recent obsession with collecting hammer horror films - yes - even the ones with patrick mower in them......