Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Stinky

I arrived home this evening to find the road outside my house being excavated by big hairy men in hard hats (A pleasant enough sight in different circumstances.). Something to do with the mains water supply, apparently.

Well, fuck it anyway. I am sitting here completely surrounded by no water. I fucking ming as a lot of my work today involved running around trying to resolve a load of issues and I worked up a bit of a sweat. Now I can't even wash the fucking stuff off.

So I have to wait until tomorrow to grab one at work, meaning I'll be wandering around the Department with a towel around my head and brushing my teeth. Maybe I'll tell everyone I'm now a Sikh.

Or, if I decide I can't wait that long, I'll turn up on a friend's doorstep in a bathrobe.

No fucking water. I can't even flush the jacks.

Jesus, I mean, there's enough of the fucking stuff falling from the sky these days.

No comments: